Why is my HTC not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Most connectivity issues with Wi-Fi may be resolved by turning Wi-Fi on the phone off and then back on. Follow these steps to cycle the phone’s WiFi connection off and on: Go to Settings and toggle the slider for Wi-Fi from On to Off. Wait one to two minutes and toggle the slider for Wi-Fi from Off to On.
How do I fix my HTC network problem?
Reset the network settings when you’re having problems connecting HTC 10 to your mobile data or Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth devices.
- From the Home screen, swipe up and then tap Settings > Backup & reset.
- Tap Network settings reset.
- Tap Reset settings.
- Tap Reset settings.
How do I connect my HTC Desire to Wi-Fi?
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Turn Wi-Fi on, and check the list of detected Wi-Fi networks. See Turning Wi-Fi on.
- Tap a Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
- If you selected a secured network, enter the network key or password.
- Tap Connect. You’ll see the Wi-Fi icon in the status bar when connected.
How do I fix Wi-Fi couldn’t connect?
Address here’s how go to settings then connection and select wi-fi. Long press on the network that refuses to connect and tap on forget network tap on it again enter password.
How do I turn on WiFi on my HTC phone?
From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap Settings. Tap the Wi-Fi On/Off switch to turn Wi-Fi on or off. Tap Wi-Fi to see a list of detected wireless networks.
How do I find my WiFi password on my HTC?
Enter your email address associated with your online member profile, the recaptcha code listed on the page and click “Send Reset Email.” You will see verification that the password recovery is in progress. You will receive an email notification. Click on the Recover Password and it will take you back to HTC My Account.
How do I connect my HTC to the Internet?
Make sure that mobile data is turned on.
- Connect HTC 10 to your computer using the provided USB Type-C cable.
- From the Home screen, swipe up and then find and tap Settings.
- Tap More > Hotspot & tethering > USB tethering.
- Tap the USB tethering On/Off switch to turn it on.
Why is my mobile data disconnected on HTC One?
Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here). Go to Settings > More > Data Usage and make sure Mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you. Go to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected in your APN list.
Why can’t I connect to my WiFi even though the password is correct?
Sometimes wireless cards get stuck or experience a minor problem that means they won’t connect. Try turning the card off and then on again to reset it — see Wireless network troubleshooter for more information. When prompted for your wireless security password, you can choose which type of wireless security to use.
Can’t connect to this network error?
#1) Open Network & Internet settings and click on “Status”. Then click on “Network reset” as shown in the image below. #2) Now, click on “Reset now”. The system will restart and this network error will be fixed.
How do I find my WiFi password on my HTC phone?
Check WiFi password on Android phones
Click on the lock or the ‘i’ icon of the WiFi you are connected with or of your saved network. Click on share password. You might have to enter your device unlock pin or fingerprint to unlock the screen. A screen will open with a QR code and WiFi password written above or below it.
How can I connect to STC free WiFi?
- Send an SMS containing the word “واي فاي” or “wifi” to 2222.
- You will receive a message containing a link.
- Click on the link and follow the steps and instructions.
- Next time, your device will automatically connect to the network.
- If the device uses iOS 9.2 and above, you can automatically access the service.
How do I reset my HTC WIFI password?
In My Account, click on Account Detail. When your details screen appears, find the Internet icon on the left-hand side. Click on the Actions button in that box, and scroll down to Manage My Wi-Fi. The new screen will give you the option to change your password or Wi-Fi network names.
How do I reset my HTC router?
Go to Settings, and then tap System > Advanced > Reset options. Tap Erase all data (factory reset). Tap Reset Device. Tap Erase Everything.
How do I find my Wi-Fi password on my HTC?
How do I change my HTC Wi-Fi name?
Why does my phone say mobile data disconnected?
If you’re seeing the “mobile network state disconnected” error on your Android device, it could be due to a number of factors such as having a connection problem or using certain apps, restarting your device, or checking for resetting the network may help.
Can’t connect to Wi-Fi even with correct password Android?
Reset Network Settings on Your Android Phone
Make sure you have your Wi-Fi network’s password handy, as you’ll need the password to connect your phone to your network. Open the Settings app on your phone. Head into System > Reset options in Settings. Tap the Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth option.
Why the Wi-Fi is not working on my phone?
Restart your device.
If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app and tap Network & internet or Connections. Depending on your device, these options may be different. Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check if there’s a difference.
How do I fix the Wi-Fi on my phone?
How to Fix WiFi Connection on Android Phone Tablet
- 1 Restart the Android Device.
- 2 Make Sure the Android Device is in Range.
- 3 Delete the WiFi Network.
- 4 Reconnect the Android Device to the WiFi.
- 5 Restart the Modem and Router.
- 6 Check the Cables to the Modem and Router.
- 7 Check the Internet Light on Modem and Router.
How do I change my HTC Internet password?
What is the STC WiFi password?
STC Alcatel Modem Username: admin. STC Alcatel Router Password: admin.
What is STC WiFi data?
The stcwifi service allows you to browse the internet outdoors at high speed, smoothly and easily, in over 30,000 locations across the KSA. The free stcwifi service depends on the package and the type of service, if you are using postpaid, prepaid sawa or 4G SIM packages.
How do I access my HTC router?
HTC Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Click HERE to auto detect your router IP.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- Check the bottom of your router.
How do I know my phone Wi-Fi name?
How to find SSID on Android: Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. An SSID you are connected to will be shown above Connected.