What is antonyms for analyze?
Antonyms. criticize disrepute respect disesteem esteem exclude.
What are two synonyms analyzing?
Frequently Asked Questions About analyze
The words break down and dissect are common synonyms of analyze.
What is the synonym of analysis?
Synonyms for analysis. comment, commentary, exposition, play-by-play.
What is antonym word?
: a word of opposite meaning “Hot” and “cold” are antonyms.
What is an example of analyze?
Examples of analyze in a Sentence
The data was recorded and analyzed by computer. We took the sample to be chemically analyzed by a lab. Researchers are busy analyzing the results of the study. The bacteria were analyzed under a powerful microscope.
Is it analyze or analyse?
As an easy rule of thumb, remember that analyse is used in British English, while analyze is used in American English.
What are the 3 types of antonyms?
The main types of antonyms in the English language are:
- Auto-antonym: An auto-antonym is a word that has two meanings, including one with an opposite meaning.
- Complementary antonyms: Also known as direct antonyms or contradictory antonyms, complementary antonyms are related words that are absolute opposites.
What is antonyms give 5 examples?
Examples of graded antonyms include:
- young — elderly.
- hard — easy.
- happy — wistful.
- wise — foolish.
- fat — slim.
- warm — cool.
- early — late.
- fast — slow.
What is analyze in sentence?
1 : to examine something to find out what it is or what makes it work The bacteria were analyzed under a powerful microscope. 2 : to study carefully to understand the nature or meaning of analyze a problem.
How do you analyze something?
Analysis means breaking something down into its various elements and then asking critical thinking questions such as WHY and HOW in order to reach some conclusions of your own.
How do you use analyse?
analyse/analyze to examine the nature or structure of something, especially by separating it into its parts, in order to understand or explain it: The job involves gathering and analysing data. He tried to analyse his feelings.
What is plural for analyze?
The verb analyze refers to conducting an analysis of something. The plural form of analysis is analyses. Careful, though, not to confuse the plural noun analyses with the verb analyzes.
What are two antonyms?
Examples of Complementary Antonyms
- off — on.
- night — day.
- entrance — exit.
- exterior — interior.
- true — false.
- dead — alive.
- push — pull.
- pass — fail.
How do you write antonyms?
It’s possible to create an antonym simply by adding a prefix to the word, typically prefixes that mean “not” or “without.”
Some examples of antonyms created by adding the prefix dis- (“away from”) are:
- agree — disagree.
- appear — disappear.
- belief — disbelief.
- honest — dishonest.
What is example of analyze?
What do you mean by analyze?
1. : to study (something) closely and carefully : to learn the nature and relationship of the parts of (something) by a close and careful examination. analyze a problem. The data was recorded and analyzed by computer. We took the sample to be chemically analyzed by a lab.
How do you analyze a text?
When you analyze an essay or article, consider these questions:
- What is the thesis or central idea of the text?
- Who is the intended audience?
- What questions does the author address?
- How does the author structure the text?
- What are the key parts of the text?
- How do the key parts of the text interrelate?
What is an example of analysis?
The definition of analysis is the process of breaking down a something into its parts to learn what they do and how they relate to one another. Examining blood in a lab to discover all of its components is an example of analysis.
Can you say analyses?
The word analysis is a bit different. The plural form of analysis is analyses. To make analysis plural, you change the letter “i” into an “e.” This then signals a change in pronunciation, see below.
What is analyze in writing?
How do you Analyse a sentence?
- Materials Needed.
- Step 1: Identify the Type of Sentence You Are Working With.
- Step 2: Pick Out the Subject of the Sentence.
- Step 3: Identify the Action or Verb.
- Step 4: Look for Any Objects in the Sentence.
- Step 5: Highlight Any Modifiers and Figure Out What They Go With.
Why is it important to analyze?
Analytical skills are important because they allow people to find solutions to various problems and make concrete decisions and action plans to solve those problems.
How do you say analyze?
How to Pronounce Analysis, Analyses And Analyze In English – YouTube
How do you use analyze in a sentence?
The data was recorded and analyzed by computer. We took the sample to be chemically analyzed by a lab. Researchers are busy analyzing the results of the study.