What do you say on a 60th anniversary card?
“On your diamond anniversary, we send you all out love on this very special day, Sixty years of giving happiness, love and loyalty to each other must not go unmarked. We wish you many more years of love and good health together.”
What is the best quotes for anniversary?
Short and Sweet Quotes
- “Real love stories never have endings.”
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.”
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
What is the word for 60th anniversary?
diamond jubilee: 60th anniversary (or 75th anniversary) platinum jubilee: 70th anniversary.
What do you write in a 60th anniversary card to your parents?
Mom and dad, you have been the best parents. There is no way to thank you enough for all that you have taught me and all that you have sacrificed for me. You two are my role models and I just wanted to say thank you and how much I love and appreciate you. Happy 60th wedding anniversary and I love you both so much!
What do you write for 60 years of marriage?
Happy 60th anniversary messages from family members and friends
- 01Wishing you both a happy 60th anniversary.
- 02You’re an inspiration to us.
- 03To the happy couple on your 60th anniversary.
- 04All wedding anniversaries are special, but this one is extraordinary!
How do you write a heartfelt anniversary message?
Romantic Anniversary Messages
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.”
- “All of me loves all of you.”
- “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
- “Ever since I met you my life has been infinitely better.
- “When I say ‘I love you’, it’s not out of habit.
- “I’ve fallen in love many times.
What is another way to say happy anniversary?
Cute ways to say Happy anniversary
Wishing you a happy you two day! Congratulations all over again! Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day. Love and much happiness to one of our all-time favorite couples!
What percentage of marriages reach 60 years?
Fewer than 5% of couples celebrate their 50th anniversary, and just 1% reach the diamond, or 60th anniversary, he noted. An extraordinary feat, indeed.
What is the color for 60 years?
50th Anniversary: Gold. 55th Anniversary: Emerald Green. 60th Anniversary: Diamond White.
What do you write in a wedding anniversary card?
How do you write an anniversary card?
Step By Step: What To Say In An Anniversary Card
- Address the recipient(s).
- Draft a personal message.
- Write an anniversary wish.
- Add an anniversary quote.
- Don’t forget to mention any wedding anniversary milestones.
- Don’t forget to say “Happy anniversary!”
- Finish your greeting off with a warm closing.
How do you wish a couple a happy anniversary?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
How many couples make it to their 60th anniversary?
What do I write in an anniversary card?
What’s a short word for anniversary?
There is only one standard way to abbreviate anniversary. It is, Anniv.
What age is divorce most common?
The average age for couples going through their first divorce is 30 years old. 24. 60 percent of all divorces involve individuals aged 25 to 39.
Why is gray divorce?
Grey Divorce is the term referring to the rising rate in older adults, typically from long-lasting marriages, getting divorced. The term was coined as research showed the phenomenon of the overall divorce rate going down while the “grey-haired” demographic’s rate of late-in-life divorce was on the rise.
What is the saying when you turn 60?
Sixty isn’t so bad! It just means you’ve been a perfect ten six times in a row. Everything gets better with age, just like you! Happy birthday.
Why is the 60th birthday special?
Shashti Poorti, or Shashtiabdha Poorthi, is celebrated on completion of 60 years of age. This term is derived from Sanskrit Shashti (English: Sixty); Poorti (English: Propitiate). It marks the completion of half the years of one’s lifetime as in Hinduism, 120 years is considered the life span of a human being.
What’s another way to say happy anniversary?
What do you write in a anniversary card funny?
Funny Anniversary Quotes
- “It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” –
- “We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird.
- “You’re the cheese to my macaroni!” –
- “Let’s celebrate the day you gave up on finding anyone better than me.” –
- “I’m yours, no refunds.” –
What percentage of married couples reach 60 years of marriage?
How do you celebrate 60 years of marriage?
According to modern and traditional guidelines, the 60th anniversary should be celebrated with diamonds. And, if you can afford them, diamonds are a wonderful way to honor a mature and enduring love.
What can I write instead of anniversary?
synonyms for anniversary
- feast day.
- red-letter day.
How do you say happy anniversary funny?
Funny Anniversary Messages
- Bon anniversaire to us!
- Who would have thought we would make it another year without killing each other?
- I love you like John Snow loves his aunt.
- Happy anniversary – I’m amazed you’re still with me!
- I still can’t believe you said YES!