How do you say I love you in all languages?
Here’s a list of ways to say “I love you” in different languages
- French. Je t’aime. (I love you.)
- Italian. Ti amo.
- Chinese (Mandarin) 我爱你 [Wǒ ài nǐ ] (I love you.)
- German. Ich liebe dich.
- 5. Japanese. 愛してる [Aishiteru] (I love you.
- Korean. 사랑해요 [Saranghaeyo] (I love you.)
- Polish. Kocham Cię.
- Portuguese. Eu te amo (I love you.)
How do you say love in 15 different languages?
How to Say I Love You in 20 Different Languages
- French: Je t’aime.
- Spanish: Te amo.
- German: Ich liebe Dich.
- Chinese: 我爱你 (wǒ ài nǐ)
- Japanese: 愛してる (aishi teru)
- Korean: 사랑해 (saranghae)
- Arabic: ٲنَا بحِبَّك (ana bahebak)
- Hindi: मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हुँ (main tumse pyar karta hoon)
How do you say love in 20 different languages?
How To Say ‘I Love You’ in 20 Different Languages
- Afrikaans: Ek het jou life.
- Bulgarian: Obicham te.
- Mandarin: Wo ai ni.
- Czech: Miluji te.
- Danish: Jeg Elsker Dig.
- Dutch: Ik hou van jou.
- Finnish: Mina rakastan sinua.
- French: Je t’aime.
What is the most beautiful language to say I love you?
Here are the ten most romantic languages to say I love you: Italian – Ti amo. French – Je t’aime. Portuguese – Eu te amo.
What’s a fancy word for love?
1 tenderness, fondness, predilection, warmth, passion, adoration. 2 liking, inclination, regard, friendliness. 15 like. 16 adore, adulate, worship.
How do you say love in British?
Love/luv. The term love in Britain is often written as luv, and it gets used simply as a title most of the time.
What is love in every language?
How Do We Say Love in Different Languages? – Translate Love
|2||i love you in Spanish||Te amo|
|3||i love you in German||Ich liebe Dich|
|4||i love you in Mandarin Chinese||我爱你 (Wo ai ni)|
|5||i love you in Japanese||愛してる (Aishiteru)|
What is the Filipino word for love?
“Sinta” is an old-fashioned Tagalog word for love.
What is the number of I love You?
143 is code for I love you, especially used on pagers back in the 1990s.
Which language is most romantic?
French. French is often considered to be the most romantic language in the world. It is another Romance language that originated from Latin. French is a very musical language, and its pronunciation contributes to its melody.
What is the 5 Romance languages?
The Romance languages are a group of related languages all derived from Vulgar Latin within historical times and forming a subgroup of the Italic branch of the Indo-European language family. The major languages of the family include French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Romanian.
What is the most romantic word?
– “Amour”, the French word for love, has been voted the most romantic word in the world in a pre-Valentine’s Day survey of language experts.
What’s the strongest word for love?
1. Devotion – I am devoted to you. This goes beyond simply loving someone and shows that you are giving your all to this person. It suggests a long-term feeling and shows that you’re invested in your relationship, whether it’s with a partner or family member – or even friend.
What can I say instead of Babe?
- darling. Hello, darling!
- love. Don’t cry, my love.
- baby (informal) You have to wake up now, baby.
- dear. Yes, my dear.
- dearest. What’s wrong, my dearest?
- sweetheart. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
- sweetie (informal)
How do you say love in Russian?
How to Say “Love” in Russian | Russian Language – YouTube
What’s a deeper word for love?
affection, appreciation, devotion, emotion, fondness, friendship, infatuation, lust, passion, respect, tenderness, yearning, lover, admire, care for, cherish, choose, go for, prefer, prize.
What is love called in Africa?
Mahaba (mah-ha-bah) – ‘love’
What can I call my Filipino boyfriend?
Oldies but goodies
- Sinta/Kasintahan/ Aking Sinta – which may translate to “cherished one” or “true love”.
- Irog- which may be translated to “sweetheart” or “dear one”
- Mahal – which may translate to “my love”, “love”, or even “expensive”
- Liyag/ Aking liyag – “darling” or “beloved”
- Giliw/ Giliw ko- “my happiness/joy”.
How do I say my love?
Other Creative Ways to Say My Love
- my dear.
- my one and only.
What does 520 mean in love?
I love you
Well, 520 is homophonic to “I love you” in Chinese! In fact, the 20th of May (520) is pronounced （wǔ èr líng）which sound very similar to 我爱你（wǒ ài nǐ）I love you, that is why the 20th (and 21st) have been labeled as the Internet Valentine’s Day（网络情人节）.
What is the meaning of 721?
721 means “Love You.” The 7 represents the total number of letters in the term. The 2 represents the number of words, and the 1 tells us that the term has one meaning. Other versions of this include: 143 = I love you (the number of letters in each word) 721 = I love you (8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning)
What’s the hardest language?
As mentioned before, Mandarin is unanimously considered the most difficult language to master in the world! Spoken by over a billion people in the world, the language can be extremely difficult for people whose native languages use the Latin writing system.
What language is most attractive?
Here are (in no particular order) the 10 most beautiful languages in the world, according to Busuu’s experts
- Italian. When it comes to the most attractive languages, for many people the native language of Italy likely springs to mind.
- (Brazilian) Portuguese.
- 5. Japanese.
What are the 13 Romance languages?
The full list of Romance languages is pretty long: Aragonese, Aromanian, Asturian, Arpitan, Catalan, Corsican, Emilian, Extremaduran, Fala, French, Cajun French, Friulian, Galician, Istriot, Italian, Jèrriais, Judeo-Italian, Ladin, Ladino, Ligurian, Lombard, Minderico, Mirandese, Napoletano-Calabrese, Occitan, Picard.
What can I say to melt his heart?
You’re my whole world.