How do I get Firefox to automatically translate a page?
Follow these steps in Mozilla Firefox Step 1 Click the “Firefox” menu button, and select “Add-ons.” Step 2 Type “FoxLingo” in the search box, and then press “Enter.” Step 3 Click “Install,” and then restart Firefox to activate the extension. Step 4 Click “Next” to install FoxLingo using the default settings.
Can Firefox automatically translate?
By default, Firefox has no function for translation. If you often have to translate content, you can install an add-on like Google Translator for Firefox. If you need to translate not often, just use an online translator like Google Translate and paste the URL of the page you want to translate.
How do I automatically translate a web page?
When you come across a page written in a language you don’t understand, you can use Chrome to translate the page.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- On the right of the address bar, click Translate .
- Chrome will translate your current webpage.
Does Firefox have a translation tool like Chrome?
However, Firefox’s page translation feature will be different from the one supported in Google Chrome. Instead of relying on cloud-based text translation services (like Google Translate, Bing Translator, or Yandex. Translate), Firefox will use a client-side, machine learning-based translation library.
How do I set translate in Firefox?
Right-click a section of text and click the Translate icon next to it to text translate or listen to it in your language.
How do I turn on Google Translate in Firefox?
– Right-click with the mouse and click on “Translate this text with Google Translate” text. – Click on the Toolbar icon. – Press the hot-key. As soon as the translation-progress starts, the Red T will become green, and as soon as the translation ends, it’d be red again.
How do I translate a web page to English?
Switch between original & translated websites
- Option 1: At the top left, click the language tabs.
- Option 2: At the top right, click the Down arrow. to open the dropdown menu. Select Translation or Original.
Is there a Google Translate extension?
To translate a larger section of text on a website, highlight the text by clicking on the text, hold and drag the cursor to select the text. Then click on the Google Translate extension.
What is the best translator for Firefox?
If you are a Firefox user in a need of an easy-to-use tool, then one of these options should work great for you.
- S3. Google Translator.
- Google Translator for Firefox.
- Google Translator Lite.
- Gtranslate [No Longer Available]
- Easy Google Translate.
How do I get Google Translate on Firefox?
Does Google Translate work with Firefox?
Google Translate supports over a hundred — Firefox Translations does an even dozen: Spanish, Bulgarian, Czech, Estonian, German, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian Bokmal and Nynorsk, Persian, Portuguese and Russian.
How do I use Google Translate extension in Firefox?
How do I get Google to automatically translate a page?
Turn translation on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Languages.
- Under “Translation settings,” turn on or off Offer to send pages in other languages to Google translate.
How can I get Google to translate a website?
To fix it:
- Right-click empty space on the page.
- In the right-click menu, select “Translate to English.”
- The pop-up will appear, and Chrome will likely tell you that the page can’t be translated.
- In the box that’s labeled “Page Language,” select the language that the page is written in.
- Click “Translate.”
What is the best translator extension?
10 Best Translation Extensions for Chrome to Explore!
- DeepL Translator.
- Readlang Web Reader.
- Mate Translate. Mate helps you translate words, phrases, documents, and entire web pages effortlessly with just a click.
How do I install a translator extension?
It’s simple and quick– here’s how:
- In your Google Chrome browser, go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for Google Translate in the extensions section.
- When it appears in the search results, click on ‘Add to Chrome’
- In the pop-up that appears, click ‘Add Extension’
How do I translate a page in Firefox Mobile?
Select text on any page, right click and select Translate Now. This will open a new tab with the translation using Google Translate. The destination language (the language you are translating to) can be set in the preferences of Translate Now.
How do I translate a document from Norwegian to English?
In your browser, go to Google Translate. At the top, click Documents. Choose the languages to translate to and from. To automatically set the original language of a document, click Detect language.
Why is Google not translating my page?
Enable Translate Prompts
Expand the Advanced section to the left side of the Settings panel, and then click Languages. Next, click Language under Languages (right-side of the window) to reveal additional options. Ensure that the switch next to ‘Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read’ is set to on.
Is there an app that automatically translates?
If you’re looking for one of the most popular translation apps for Android and Apple, then iTranslate is the best choice for you. The app has over 100 languages that it can translate, and you even have the option to switch dialects.
What is the URL of Google Translate?
Open a web browser and go to translate.google.com.
How do you use Google Translate?
Turn Tap to Translate on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- At the top right, tap Menu Settings .
- Tap Tap to Translate. Enable. For Android 10 and up: Tap Paste . For Pixel 6 and up: To get quick translations, you can turn on Show floating icon.
What is the best web page translator?
Best Free Website Translation Tool: Six Top Options
- Google Translate. Google Translate is the best-known option when it comes to the best free website translation tools.
- TranslatePress. TranslatePress offers two useful translation tools:
- Bing Translator.
- Yandex Translate.
- IBM Watson Language Translator.
Is there a better translation than Google?
DeepL Translate: The world’s most accurate translator.
How do I translate a page in Firefox 2021?
Highlight the text you want to translate and click the extension’s toolbar icon to activate a streamlined pop-up. Your highlighted text automatically appears in the pop-up’s translation field and a drop-down menu lets you easily select your target language.