How do I fix a BEX64 problem?
How can I fix the BEX64 error?
- Press Windows key + R to open Run, type services.
- Press Enter to open Services.
- Navigate through the list and select amBX.
- Right-click on amBX and choose Properties from the new menu.
- Inside the Properties menu, click General.
- At Startup type, select Disable.
- Click Apply to save changes.
How do I fix windows explorer error?
- Update your current video driver.
- Run System File Checker (SFC) to check your files.
- Scan your PC for Virus or Malware infections.
- Start your PC in Safe Mode to check for startup issues.
- Start your PC in a Clean Boot environment and troubleshoot the issue.
- Additional Troubleshooting Steps:
What does BEX64 mean?
System Crashes with Problem Event Name BEX64 are typically reported after the crash of a third-party application or game. The majority of affected users are reporting that in their case, the crashes appear to occur randomly or when a demanding activity is performed.
How do I fix LiveKernelEvent?
How to Fix Windows 10/11’s LiveKernelEvent Code: 141
- Fix #1: Run a Disk Check.
- Fix #2: Check Your Memory.
- Fix #3: Set Your Fan Speed to the Maximum.
- Fix #4: Underclock Your GPU.
- Fix #5: Reinstall GPU Drivers.
- Fix #6: Reinstall GPU Drivers Using DDU.
- Fix #7: Update your GPU driver.
How do I reset Windows Explorer?
Restarting Windows Explorer
- Right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen and click Task Manager.
- Click More details.
- Find and click Windows Explorer, and click Restart in the lower right corner.
- Click File and Select Run new task.
- Enter explorer.exe and click OK.
How do I reset Windows Explorer to default settings?
Open Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet options. Select the Advanced tab. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset. In the box, Are you sure you want to reset all Internet Explorer settings?, select Reset.
What is a BEX64 error?
What is BEX64 error?
What causes LiveKernelEvent?
LiveKernelEvent 141 is often caused by overclocking, RAM, NVIDIA, or ATI GPUs but our readers have also encountered the problem while gaming, especially in Warzone.
Can I reset File Explorer?
To reset Windows 10 File Explorer to the default view – on the Folder views section of the Views tab, click Reset Folders. You will receive a confirmation pop-up.
What causes Windows Explorer to stop working?
Possible Causes to Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working
The use of outdated or corrupted system files. Corrupted Display drivers. Virus or Malware infection in the system. Faulty RAM.
How do I restart Explorer without task manager?
Restarting Explorer using Processes tab
- Click on the Processes tab.
- Under the “Windows processes” section, select the Windows Explorer process.
- Click the Restart button on the bottom-right corner.
Why does Windows Explorer keep crashing?
If your Windows Explorer keeps crashing there is a chance that your PC is infected with malware. An infected PC is not safe to use and can be the reason behind the instability issues. After this Windows will reboot and begin the scan for malware on your PC.
What is error code 0xc0000409?
This error means that there is a malfunction in your system operation. The exception error code 0xc0000409 on Windows is the problem with particular Windows 10/11 Insider Preview build 19624. You can also receive the error message due to different issues as users report in online forums.
How do I uninstall and reinstall graphics drivers?
Use Windows Device Manager
Search for Device Manager in the search bar and open the utility. Then navigate to Display adapters, right click on your GPU, and select Properties. From there, navigate to the Driver tab. The tab displays the options to Update Driver, Roll Back Driver, and Uninstall Device.
How do I fix a corrupted File Explorer?
Run Automatic Repair
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security .
- Select Recovery and under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
- On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
- Choose an account and enter your password.
How do I force restart Windows Explorer?
How to restart Windows Explorer
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keyboard shortcut keys to open the Task Manager.
- Click on More details at the bottom.
- Under the Processes tab, right-click the Windows Explorer process and then click on Restart.
- This will automatically shut down the explorer.exe process and then restart it again.
How can I restore Windows Explorer?
You can reset Explorer by right clicking Start button to open Task Manager, show More Details, then choose Processes tab, scroll down to Windows Processes, then further down almost to the bottom to Windows Explorer. Right click to Restart Explorer, then Restart PC.
How do I fix Windows Explorer keep restarting?
How Do I Fix Windows Explorer Not Responding
- Restart File Explorer in Task Manager.
- Restart explorer.exe via Command Prompt.
- Clear File Explorer history.
- Restore/update Windows 10.
What is error 0xc0000005?
Application Error 0xc0000005 (Access Violation) error is usually caused by your computer not being able to correctly process the files and settings required to run a particular program or installation.
What happens if you uninstall your graphics driver?
When you uninstall your graphic drivers, Windows will use some very basic drivers to display to your screen. After the reboot from the uninstall, Windows will prompt you with a New Hardware Found prompt. CANCEL this. Install the latest drivers from your manufacturer and you’re good to go.
How do I fix my graphics driver?
How to Fix Graphics Card Problems Windows 10 – YouTube
How do I reinstall Explorer?
Reinstall Internet Explorer in Windows
- On the Start page, choose Control Panel, and then choose Programs and Features.
- Under Programs and Features, select View installed updates on left pane.
How do I restart Windows Explorer without restarting?
Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete or Windows Key + X and click Task Manager. Right-click on Windows Explorer and click Restart. If you don’t see Windows Explorer, click on More details. If your taskbar disappears, press the Windows key.
How do I start Windows Explorer manually?
Just press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager. Click the File menu and then choose “Run new task” in Windows 8 or 10 (or “Create new task” in Windows 7). Type “explorer.exe” into the run box and hit “OK” to relaunch Windows Explorer.